final essay description.
Each student has a subject that has been assigned a domain.
- Define this domain and what is the specificity of this domain (key aspects:
trust, physical distribution, etc.)
- Present virtual communities and social environments used in the context
of this domain. And explain advantages and disavantages.
- Provide a couple of examples of social environments, and make a small analysis
for each of them. (advantages/limitations)
- Issues of VC and social mechanisms in your domain, and how do you addressed
- Relate to theories and principles (motivation, social dynamics, etc.) that
were presented to you.
- Propose an "ideal" virtual community implementation for this domain
(how would you build it, grow it , operate it, and sustain it) please be as
detailed as possible.
Please post your final project on your blog and prepare a document
version that contains everything. Email the document to us.
We expect a document of about 5 - 10 pages.